CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text has been issued for Roof Stacks Yazilim Anonim Şirketi (“Roof Stacks or Data Controller ”) to fulfill its clarification obligation ,regulated under Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) titled “Information obligation of the data controller.
1. Processed Personal Data
Your identity, contact, financial information, location information, visual records and marketing information are processed by the Data Controller during your registration as a user (“User”) to the GoArt mobile application (“Application”) and when you use the Application
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data, Method of Collection and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected verbally, in writing or electronically, from you, third parties and legal authorities, through written or oral communication channels, during the establishment of the legal relationship between you and the Data Controller and throughout the relationship in question. Your personal data is stored and processed within the scope of the purposes stated below, based on the legal compliance reasons stated in Articles 5 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law and listed below.
- Processed Personal Data
Registration for your use of the Application and providing service based on the User Agreement concluded in this context
Purchasing services and products through the Application or using the paid version of the Application by the User, converting the MTE points collected within the scope of Move to Earn (MTE) activities into Matic crypto currency by the User, transferring and storing them on your behalf and account to the crypto wallet account, issuing invoices and, in some cases, performing current account and reconciliation transactions by the Data Controller.
It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
Due to the activities to be carried out below, we collect, store and process some of your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason for your explicit consent in accordance with Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Processed Personal Data
Developing the Application and various events and games in the Application, personalizing it according to the needs of the User, and conducting marketing and promotional activities.Campaigns, benefits, promotions, creation and transmission of ads.
In case of your explicit consent within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law article 5/1
3.Transferring Your Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law regarding the transfer of personal data within the country and abroad, for the purposes specified in the 2nd article of this Clarification Text; If necessary, it is transferred to official institutions and organizations in the country, our suppliers, business partners, affiliates and shareholders.
4.Your Rights Arising from Personal Data Protection Law
Regarding yourself, by applying to the Data Controller, within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, which regulates the rights of the person concerned:
- Find out if your personal data has been processed
- Request information about your personal data if it has been processed
- To find out the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose
- Learning about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) above, to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems
- Requesting compensation for damages if you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
we will inform you that you have these rights
5.Usage of Rights Arising from KVKK
You can personally send your questions and requests regarding your personal data to the address of Çaydaçıra Mah. Hacı Ömer Bilginoğlu Cad. Teknokent No:63/107 Merkez / Elazığ ,for identification, with a petition prepared in accordance with the conditions specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, or you can send them through a notary public. In addition, you can send your requests to the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org by using secure electronic signature and mobile signature or the e-mail address in our company system, which was previously notified to our company by you and confirmed by us.